Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

My learning journey

Tamaki College Careers - Home | FacebookAs a year 9 student at Tamaki my journey here has just begun. My grades are doing well and I'm doing
fine during class. I may get distracted here and there but I always find a way to finish my work. As a
year 9 i’d say i'm not proud of learning my times tables during primary, but i’d say im improving. I
socialize a lot more with my classmates, which makes it comfortable to work in class. While in l
lockdown I tried my best to go to classes and do the set tasks because I knew that they would help with
my learning. During classes we sometimes get treats which is like a gift from the teacher to thank us
for working hard. Everyday I prepare myself to learn by showing up to school on time and doing
homework or work that I haven’t finished. When I finish my journey at Tamaki I wish to have good
grades and a good reputation as I prepare myself for the next chapter in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment